Diesel Fuel Tester with Built in Thermometer - Specific Gravity
- 2F079 Replacement Hydrometer Float
- Nitrile Replacement Rubber Set
- Thermometer and Glass Barrel Set
- BTH-905 Universal Mounting/Hanging Bracket
Test Your Diesel Fuel Quality.... You may be surprised! Many people do not realize that the Density of your diesel is directly proportional to your Fuel Mileage, Horsepower and Overall Engine Performance......
- Heavy Duty, Industrial Grade
- .750 to .900 Specific Gravity Range (Quality Diesel should be approximately .850)
- Built in Temperature Compensation
- High Quality Fuel resistant rubber parts
- All in one design for minimal mess
- Quantity Discounts Available
- Please let us know what temperature range is desired (60 or 77) If no temperature base is specified, you will receive 77 degree!
- Hand-Made in the USA!
Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED! All of our products are N.I.S.T. traceable and guaranteed accurate!