Short Specific Gravity Fuel Hydrometer
- #2F079 6” Fuel Hydrometer at 60°F
- 7” Pyrex Test Jar with Green Plastic Base and Cleaning Brush
Test Your Diesel Fuel Quality.... You may be surprised! Many people do not realize that the Density of your diesel is directly proportional to your Fuel Mileage, Horsepower and Overall Engine Performance.
- Heavy Duty, Industrial Grade
- .750 to .900 Specific Gravity Range (Quality Diesel should be approximately .850)
- 7" Pyrex Glass Test Jar
- Quantity Discounts Available
- Please let us know what temperature range is desired (60 or 77) If no temperature base is specified, you will receive 77 degree!
- Hand-Made in the USA!
Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED! All of our products are N.I.S.T. traceable and guaranteed accurate!